Are you an ambitious student with a passion for Information Technology and Linux?
Are you passionate about building and maintaining a strong, secure computer infrastructure and ready to take on responsibility and get the opportunity to further develop your IT skills in a growing company? Then read on here.
About the role
AutoPi is looking for a Student Assistant with a focus on helping with administrate and maintenance and monitoring of the servers. AutoPi is an information technology and service company focused on delivering projects of all sizes. AutoPi is a fast-growing IoT platform company, and we are on the hunt for a passionate and all-around awesome Student Assistant to join our office in the heart of Aalborg.
What do we offer
Our team culture is founded on supportiveness, openness, and hygge (the Danish word for coziness). This creates an atmosphere in which our employees may grow professionally and develop their abilities. We help our people flourish by providing them with responsibility and trust.
- Interesting job tasks in a passionate working environment.
- Responsibility and the opportunity to further develop your IT skills.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fun colleagues who love tech, Raspberry Pis, and cake.
We are looking for a person who is reliable, motivated and wants to contribute to our technical department. You are responsible and work thoroughly, solution-oriented, and cooperative with the rest of the team.
- You are studying Information Technology, Computer Science, or something similar.
- If you have an interest in Linux, experience is not required.
- Able to commute to our offices with ease.
- Fluent in English
- Bonus: You have moderate knowledge of Phyton.
- Bonus: You have moderate knowledge of Source Version Control (GIT).
What you will do
- You will work on a Linux-based system.
- You will work on our infrastructure and maintenance of 50+ servers.
- You will conduct troubleshooting and monitoring of the servers.
- You will work on the expansion and scaling of servers.
- You will work on the automation of design through Salt Stack
- Start: As soon as possible.
- Work extent: Part-time.
- Location: Aalborg, Denmark.
Now that we're caught your interest, it's time for you to catch ours. Send us your CV and a motivated application of a maximum of 1 page, where you tell us why you are the right match for the position, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We evaluate applications on an ongoing basis.
If you have questions about the position, do not hesitate to contact Peter Falkesgaard Ørts at email@example.com.
AutoPi.io is an advanced Internet of Things (IoT) device based on the Raspberry Pi™ and an extendable cloud platform for vehicles, on a mission to help our clients' projects revolutionize the automotive industry.
AutoPi.io was established in 2017, specializing in Internet of Things (IoT) hardware devices and extendable cloud platforms for automotive usage.
We are offering both hardware and software solutions to assure a seamless setup for our clients. AutoPi.io has its origin in Denmark, but its extensibility and design make it exceptionally universal. It is usable in every part of the world where mobile network coverage is within reach. With only a few clicks, the users of the AutoPi platform can interact and retrieve real-time data from their vehicle, monitor vehicle diagnostics, manage and live track their fleet of vehicles or make use of 4G/LTE, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth connectivity.
And these are only a few examples of how the AutoPi platform can help you advance the usage of your vehicle. Find us at www.autopi.io.